These are two more members
Antonio Tocco, I believe was made into the Bonanno family, while Bonventre was the boss. He moved to Syracuse right after the war, and remained in contact with the Bonanno family. He went to Endicott once a week. He passed away in 1968.
Giuseppe Monte, very little is known about him, but he was a bookie outside of Syracuse, had the Sheriff department on his payroll, and had a gambling establishment a little away from Syracuse. He came from the Harlem and was close to Gaetano Reina, Joe Masseria, Frank Costello and Anthony Carfano. Most likely made in Genovese family. Moved to Syracuse after WW2. Nothing known about him since then, with the exception of DeStefano on a wire with Frank Pelli and two unidentified members complaining that no amount of money is worth Old Joe being around and New York needs to take him out of his city, DeStefano even degraded the Maggadino brothers. May have passed away after 1966.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green