Originally Posted By: Ryan98366
You are right. I Agree with you. We could go over this again and again. You count old retired members, men in prison for life and RATS in the membership rolls.

In reality...it's a different story. An 85 year old made member in Florida who wears a diaper and sits on the beach all day is a member of the Cololmbos. Maybe in 1960 that guy had power. But in 2016 he's washed up and broke.

Where did I ever mention rats? Unlike those in prison or inactive (who remain mwmbers), guys who flip aren't considered in the equation. We can just go by active members on the street if you want but that's hard to do because the number is always in flux and you also have to consider associates in terms of total manpower.

Again, the Colombos continue to have a functioning hierarchy that has shown the ability to fill positions despite repeated indictments, the ability to make new members, and ongoing activity. Back during the war in the early 1990s, we saw predictions of the family close to being finished due to indictments, rats, and internal fighting. 25 years later they are still around.

So I don't know what you're trying to say. Are a good chunk of the Colombos in prison, old and infirm, or just inactive? Yeah. But why aren't you saying the same thing about every other family?

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.