Originally Posted By: thedudeabides87
A raw vegan diet in my opinion is the beat way to go that being said I don't follow any strict diet regime, I eat a lot of vegan meals but every now and then I will have fish of chicken plus I love cheese. If you can keep up strict good job why did you choose vegan?

Dr. Michael Greger convinced me. He and his team go over thousands of studies every year and when he does a video presentation he shows you the studies. As we get older we get more issues with inflammation along with general health issues. He gives out the details to improve overall health and for specific medical conditions. There's just no arguing with the science.

I'll admit it's not easy for me. I love Chicago-style pizza, I love Carl's Jr (Hardees) and In-N-Out and Wendys and Five Guys burgers. I love bbq steak. Love McDonald's French fries. I love big machaca and chorizo burritos and carne asada tacos. Love lasagna and spaghetti with Italian sausage. I miss all that, but if I want to lose weight and improve my health then I gotta give all that delicious food up. I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end.