Here is the thing, and I have studied the charts for the last 12 years, time after time I see guys busted in the newspapers as Capos, longtime soldiers, etc. and I look back at the charts and the guys aren't even listed as made members. Never even heard of the before. So you can take the family charts, subtract all the guys in jail or dead, then add about 20 to 30 for the guys that slipped through.

For example, you got two guys that are at least soldiers, maybe higher in news articles recently. They aren't on any old charts (that havent been updated) You have Robert the Old Man DeBello who is a longtime soldier not on the charts and you have Eugene Rooster Onofrio who supposedly made his bones in 72, supposedly inducted after his release from prison in 79 and has went under the radar the past 30 years while not only being a made guy, but was also a major player in the Genovese Family. So the charts aren't really the tip of the iceberg, I would say the made guys unknown to the public are the tip of the iceburg. So there are roughly 20 percent of made guys we don't know about, some are even acting capos. We have to realize that fact and take things in perspective. No one is omnipresent.

Last edited by yatescj7; 10/14/16 03:24 AM.