Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
congrats Dixie on another great win, 18 straight now, Fitzpatrick 3 picks, looks like defense is jelled. the dogs game was called off due to the hurricane. hopefully we can get back on track next week.
Im all over your cock dixie, says Binnie, sucking the head, stroking the shaft, licking your scrotum, cause Ive got no scrotum of my own. Oh and you're dick is crimson tide red because Im jerking that tiny shaft as hard as I can with little to no friction or viscosity. Ole Miss gonna win out you fa***t feminized sorry excuse for men.Allow men to use the same bathroom as your daughters you coward fucks, just because they identify as women. Ha. Binnie is the laughing stock of the South. Talked so much shit, but when Ole Miss spanked Georgia's little puppy dawg asss guess what we hear in Oxford....Guess???????Crickets!!!!Nothing on OleMiss beating that ass. Oh, and I know people from Georgia are dyslexic, but it it "gelled" not jelled you ignorant fuck. Might sound like a j to you rednecks, but to us educated Mississippians we know how to spell the words gel and how an offense gelled. Stupid fucking redneck.

(Added by SC): I think there is some real love going on here. yates is definitely hot for Binnie. yates can think all kinds of romantic stuff for a month while he is on a well-earned vacation.

Last edited by SC; 10/14/16 02:20 PM.