Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
While I'm not a Republican, I do see a difference between them and the Democrats in that there are some Republicans who are wrestling with their conscience and even breaking ranks and refusing to vote for Trump. We see nothing like this on the Democrat side in regards to Hillary.

Lol. False equivalency.

How so? Clinton is no more worthy of the office than Trump is and has a much longer history of corruption. I, as a conservative, can acknowledge the criticisms about Trump. You and many other liberals can't do the same about Hillary. You're all over Trump with false outrage for this and that while conveniently ignoring the problems with your candidate. And that erases all of your credibility. Basically puts you in the same category as OakAsFan. A political partisan hack.

I should add it's amazing how many liberals, including Hillary herself, are so "outraged" by Trump'simply comments and yet were so quick to defend Bill Clinton's behavior, including arguing it was "nobody's business" and didn't reflect on his ability to be president. What a crock.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 10/11/16 01:33 AM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.