Originally Posted By: JoeyRuks
Anyone know a guy named Robert "Cousin Bobby" Napolitano ...or Bobby Nap or Nappy as they also call him? I was in Fort Dix with him a few years back. i just cant believe this guy is a wiseguy. the biggest punk anyone has ever seen. The Italians didnt even stay with him. He stayed with rapists and rats. Apparently before I got there he got knocked out by some Albanian junkie and he cried and never did got him back. Then some black guy smacked him. I saw that for myself. And then when he went to the east side of FD...he got beat up again and did nothing. Then it comes out that he use to have sex with some dude here and then he had to check in and went back to the west side. I heard hes out there acting thr part. I just dont understand how his people allow that. There were many other cases of wiseguys getting punked out and even extorted while I was away but Bobby Nap by far takes the cake!

Gambino associate, got jammed up in the Trucchio busts in Queens a couple of years ago.

This life of ours, this is a wonderful life. If you can get through life like this, hey, thats great. But it's very, very unpredictable. There are so many ways you can screw it up.-Paul Castellano (he would know)

"I'm not talking about Italians, I'm talking about criminals."-Joe Valachi