First off, Ive lived in that area of queen's for 40 years. I just recently moved out of state and i know that vernace and trucchio never had any disagreement let alone hands being raised. As far as Jerry Capeci goes, he also wrote an article stating that Trucchio got beat up in prison which he said was unconfirmed and two weeks later Trucchios lawyer made a statement on Capecis column basically calling the previous article bullshit.And Capecis only defense was he said it was unconfirmed. Capeci is nothing more than a gossip columnist for guys on the outside looking in.And as far as Trucchio fighting his case, from the last time I looked..he was sentenced to the most time out of all his codefendents including the lead defendent Corozzo. All these guys are home and hes still in prison. So who should be the one complaining about people fighting cases. From my understanding, he was the only one that wanted to go to trial and no one else did. Thats where the rift came. And as far as the argument with the lawyer, since when is there a rule for a guy like Trucchio is not allowed to argue or stick up for himself when he feels he was getting the shaft.
And about predicting the future, there is nothing to predict because all of the above that everyone's talking about NEVER OCCURRED. YOU NEED GUYS LIKE TRUCCHIO BACK IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD SO GIRLS DONT GET RAPED AND MURDERED IN HOWARD BEACH!