Ivey, I'm seriously starting to wonder about you.......

First of all, I've kinda made a reputation as the poster who talks narcotics, BIG PERCENT OF THE TIME, yet you act like I haven't posted ad nauseum about all this shit, it's really funny. You are the one ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT FUCKIN GAMBLING LOL.. Like every time I bring up drugs it's always, " The five families have been marginalized" , " the biggest money maker is gambling", all of a sudden now here you go......

Remember the discussion about the Rizzutos, when I broke down how all or this shit revolves around the drug trade, I didn't hear any of this shit from you then, yet you think you know more about it than me now? Dude....

I read constantly, and everything, again, you act like you are the only person who knows how to read and interpret facts, and like your data or stats are the only thing that matters, you really kill me. And the funny thing is, you google Dominicans cocaine and NY, I mean, lol you act like this is all speculation or some shit, you don't have to take my word, wtf? And I'm sorry, but I gotta respect the word of a guy who lives In The city and sees what what.

You crack me up on the geography thing. I don't even think you know it's the Zeta cartel that most indentified with trafficking in NY. And it makes sense, they are based on the Gulf, all the states that border the Gulf are basically the same states at the end of the Caribbean route, Florida, Louisiana. The Gulf has 7 of the ten busiest ports in the US. Lots of camouflage for contraband. Now when you talk of the recent decline, like are you keeping up with Mexico? Lots of reports are that the Zetas are no longer operational. I JUST ASKED SMEARY ABOUT IT IN ONE OF HIS CARTEL THREADS, I DIDNT SEE BOO FROM YOU, NO POST NOTHING. Yet you act like you know now? Come on man..... You do realize I live in Chicago, Sinaloas home base. Where Zambadas son was locked up in the loop? Where the Flores brothers dealt thousands of kilos? You have any idea how many local articles have come out during even the last 10 years? Read a report, you gotta be kidding me....

The Dominicans are to coke on the east coast what Vietnamese gangs are to heroin and high grade weed on the west coast. Do a google, don't take my word for it, RESEARCH....

Edit: Also, I've READ reports, that coke seizures in the Caribbean are up the last couple years. This empowers Dominicans more than any other carribean crime group. This is something else I've mentioned, how the normalization of Cuban relations will lead to a more porous Caribbean route, and it puts pressure on the Mexicans to find more markets, again the push into the Northeast, it's ALL CONNECTED......

And you keep repeating shit I JUST SAID, like what is wrong with you? I just said the Mexicans are constantly encroaching, ON EVERYONES TERRITORY, MAN NOT JUST NY. Europe, Australia, Asia, these people are trying to position themselves all over the world. And here you go with some snarky comment, read the reports of the last 20 years, oh my god, give me a fuckin break. I grew up in an open air drug market, I don't need to consume every piece of literature to have a greater understanding of how this works.

Your sarcasm, lol "Wait is that why a Ki.." Look, if you understand all that I shouldn't have to explain why the Dominicans have leverage in NY, with the country being a transshipment point. It should be self evident.

You say, Read more, smh, LET ME ILLUSTRATE MY FRUSTRATION FOR YOU.
Remember this thread? It's about calculating the mafias total income, right?

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=892984#Post892984

Now this guy says 24 bil for drugs, right? You go right along with this, as you can see from your responses right? But look at my last two post, it became clear to me I WAS THE ONLY POSTER WHO ACTUALLY READ THE THING.
Look at what is said on page 13......

Drug markets: estimating financial value
Illicit drug markets are complex systems of production and distribution that generate large sums of money at di erent levels. A conservative estimate values the retail market for illicit drugs in the European Union at EUR 24.3 billion in 2013 (likely range EUR 21 billion to EUR 31 billion). With an estimated retail value of EUR 9.3 billion (likely range EUR 8.4–12.9 billion), and responsible for about 38 % of the total, cannabis products account for the largest share of the illicit drug market in Europe. is is followed by heroin, estimated at EUR 6.8 billion (EUR 6.0–7.8 billion) (28 %), and cocaine at EUR 5.7 billion (EUR 4.5–7.0 billion) (24 %). Amphetamines occupy a smaller market share, estimated at EUR 1.8 billion (EUR 1.2–2.5 billion) (8 %), ahead of MDMA, at almost EUR 0.7 billion (EUR 0.61–0.72 billion) (3 %). These estimates are based on very limited data, which has necessitated some broad assumptions, and hence must be viewed as initial minimum estimates that need revision in the future, as the information underpinning them is improved.

So this was basically a bullshit, incomplete report. But I'm SURE you didn't READ the whole thing, just from your responses. You don't know the agenda behind this. The guy could be trying to downplay the official report to make Europe look better, to attract more foreign investment or who the fuck knows what.

Now take this one, which I can't help but notice I don't see you in......

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=894721#Post894721

They are saying they seized 35000 kilos in a year. Like there are 35000 kilos in a room somewhere, that you can touch with your hands. And this might be a quarter of what was shipped they say. The retail value of this is like at least triple what they estimated for ALL NARCOTICS, and this is just cocaine. Don't tell me I don't read man.

I pay attention to EVERYTHING. When I see BlackFam post about an Atlanta hustler with an organization stretching to Boston, supplied by Mexicans, it proposes a question in my head, What Cartel? I see something like that and it makes me question the shit I read earlier about the Zetas being dismantled, see what I mean? When I see the cartel in Costa Rica working with the Calabrians, I wonder, what cartel is that? You can't understand what's happening with the Italians, if you pay no attention to South and Central America. What's happening in South America affects the criminal landscape of NY, Canada and the Entirety of Europe, GLOBALIZATION, it's what I'm talking about. YOU ONLY LOOK AT NY AND THINK YOU GOT THE WHOLE PICTURE, you don't......

Alright thats enough for one night, good lord man you bring out the debater in me lol

Last edited by CabriniGreen; 10/09/16 02:46 AM.