Originally Posted By: FrankieTheWop
This is all bullcrap. First off there is no one ever going to slap Trucchio. Second off a guy like him is too valuable to even be thought of about being put on the shelf. Im sure whenever he gets out hes gonna be back in the same position he was w much more respect and much more power. When a guy like that comes home, everyone will fall in line. All these things you all are talking about are based on bullshit rumors.

1) there really was argument between joseph corezzo and alphonse truccherio that is a true story it was in front of loads of people in court

During a pre-trial session an argument developed between Trucchio and Corrozo’s lawyer his son Joseph.

“Hey Al, so it’s every man for himself, now,” said Corozzo.
“Why don’t you come here and say that to my face,” replied Trucchio, as he kept moving toward the elevator.
“So, I’m not a man now,” snapped the lawyer, with a look of disgust on his face.

now whenever that was the reason for him getting shelved who knows but we do know the corezzos were not happy with how he was defending himself

2)it was capeci i think who reported he had been demoted i have never heard about him being shelved capeci has been proven to be accurate on alot of things in the past

3) so you can predict the future now? you know how the gambinos will look at truccherio when he gets out we have no idea what will happen. Also dont act like you know what is bullshit and what is truth you have no idea like the majority on this site we wont know unless someone flips all we have his people like capeci reporting on it who like i said before is normally accurate but his information his limited.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion