Originally Posted By: pmac
Alpha that guy santo was a shooter in the 3 capo hit. Hes the won the accendtly got shot and crippled then died like 20yrs later in a plane crash in montreal i think i read. He was a avid small plane flight guy. Guess your legs dont work and you put in some many hits for the family they buy you a small plane. Sixth family was a good book i read that at myrtle beach when i first joined the board probaly 5yrs ago. But how the Canadian author thought all rizzuto family and guys jn the book were untouchable. Like everyone has been killed. Thats not organized crime up there thats a clusterfuck they were doing 1000times better under the bonanno family before massino fliped. I still think the whole enigma of them being a satellite of the 5familys helped them. Today thats gone correct?

For sure P. They must've lost their leadership in Canada when the Bonannos partially collapsed. No choice but to go it alone.

Santo Giordano is definitely listed in The Sixth Family as the owner of one of the fingerprints on the shooters getaway car from the Galante hit. I double checked it after Cabrini asked about it. What it clearly looks like is: Santo was the driver of the blue Mercury Montego.

If Giordano was a pilot, he probably was pulling a Barry Seal using his plane for transport of you know what.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."