lol. give me a break. People insult me left and right here and get away with it, and I can't even insult them back because the moderator gave me a "final warning".

I say what I have to say and I follow the rules of the blog, unlike just about anyone else here.

And, btw, the topic I'm discussing is Gary Johnson and libertarian obliviousness. Since you're not a moderator, either reply to my topic or keep moving. Who do you think you are to question anyone else's motives?

And, yes, you were obviously trying to pass all of the world's problems on Democrats the other day. I guess you're still mad because I called you on that. That's probably where this rant is coming from. You're so transparent.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea