Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
People wanted a Libertarian in there, they got it. Libertarians are not known for having a keen grasp on current events. The free market to them is like "the force" in star wars. It would be their solution to a meteor hitting the planet. My goodness, I'm all for the little guy making a buck publishing lists on the internet or whatever without being taxed for half his earnings, but there's just a few too many million of people in this country to let the free market solve all problems. If there's anything good to come of Johnson's buffoonery, it's to scare voters away from going this haphazard direction in the future.

did you not read his post he said he does not represent all libertarians like himself you dont read posts properly you just manipulate what people are saying? And you know everything about libertariens and how all of them think and what they expect dont you oak

You really dont like anyone thinking a differently to you i have noticed you are the most disrespectful person on this site everytime someone has a different point of view to yours you respond by mocking and manipulating everything they say we all have different opinions to each other i disagree with the majority of this site on certain things but i respect there opinions and i would never respond to them the way you do it is disgusting i will be ignoring your posts in the future there is no point me trying to have any sort of discussion with you

Last edited by gangstereport; 09/30/16 06:43 PM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion