Thanks pmac. Only one thing: Bonventre is positively confirmed as a shooter due to ballistics.

Also, no one mentions Santo Giordano the zip. His prints were also lifted from the blue Mercury Montego, but from the drivers side. So he is suspected of being the real driver. Because Whack Whack's prints didn't come from the drivers side, he is considered a shooter. That now makes 8 assassins. Very problematic.

I know this next question could be a new thread, but I need to ask it:

How were the Bonannos inducting Sicilian mafia men? Some say that a man of honor can only have one allegiance. That might be true, but I don't think it was/is that simple. Bonventre and Amato were both Castellammarese. Then they swore allegiance to the Castellammarese clan in NY, aka the Bonannos. What it looks like at first glance, and I know this sounds crazy, but what it looks like is that Joe Bonanno merged his family into the Sicilian mafia. Maybe Carlo [Gambino] did also. How else to resolve the divided loyalty question?

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."