Originally Posted By: gangstereport
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Reading that post of yours earlier about the problems in the middle east, all I saw were Democrat names. After the holes Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld put into the earth? Come on.

i dont give a fuck democrat or republican none of these guys are good people all made mistakes and all have done bad things obviously bush has done alot more damage than clinton obama and kerry never said otherwise i was talking about some of the most recent events which have happened under the obama administration libya egypt are both examples of major mistakes by the US.

US foreign policy as a whole has been disaster for a long time always making the same mistakes dont learn from history

Real talk right there gangstereport.

Truth is that American foreign policy is largely bi-partisan and has been for decades and decades with only a few minor differences, mostly in rhetoric. The war party has been in charge and members of that party belong to both the democratic and republican establishment.

oak is super partisan, it's like trying to reason with somebody belonging to a cult. He is incapable of being objective due to his extreme warped worldview.