Don't worry,Rollin. The Wire is like a cult hit really. People know about the show and might have watched a few episodes or seasons but it was never a big hit. Very few hardcore Wire fans.

You're right,Joe said he knew the robbery was coming and why when he was trying to trick Marlo into joining the co-op.Marlo DEFINITELY would have put Chris on those bodyguards. As Bodie said, Marlo kills people because he can. I think his pride took a major hit when Omar added insult to injury by putting gun on him and taking the ring. Funny when you think about it, the pot had to have been at least 300 thousand, but Omar wants the ring too.JUST to F with Marlo.Made him hold that L in front of a room of other kingpins. I think he saw red after that and just wanted to hit Omar.

I also agree with what you wrote about them dropping the ball on the Greek and Vondas. Gonna go back and watch to see if the cops ever mentioned them by name after they got away in Season 2. I forgot that the cops did nab some European guys after seeing Marlo's people pick up from them.Season 5 was sloppy writing.

oh...yours is the nondescript young Black cop whose name I always forget speaking to McNulty. He became the new Mcnulty when the show ended.

1"What!? A west side guy can make a sale without sticking a gun in a fiend's face?"

2" Yeah, and get used to it because y'all ain't selling shit until we bone ass dry"

1"Alright, you cottage cheese chest MFer"