Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
People can look at the candidates right now and see which party is more to blame for the financial crisis. Donald Trump's idea for preventing another crash is to "negotiate tough!!". When asked to expand on that, he never does, because he has no idea what he's talking about. The fact that the Republican party is entirely devoid of economic solutions other than promoting these Captain Marvel scenarios about the global economy is quite telling as to what their role was in the collapse. The Wall Street bankers probably sold them on the same fairy tales.

I do not know where to begin. First of all Wall street is in bed with the Democrats not the republican. With regard to wall street fairy tales Hillary is an expert in this she got millions from those secret wall street speeches that Bernie Sanders dared her to make public. Chelsea Clinton father-in-law was convicted of 31 charges of felony fraud, and served five years in federal prison. Chelsea's husband is an American investment banker, co-founder of the hedge fund Eaglevale Partners.
Trump wants fair trade, the U.S net loss to trade deals is over 800 billions dollars.He will lower taxes to companies that have money offshore, this will bring at least 2 trillions for companies to invest in the U.S. He will force manufacturers to built in the U.S. and create jobs. He will reign excess government spending. He will lower taxes for the middle class and companies to stimulate the economy. Will remove restrictions & regulations for companies that invest in the U.S. He will allow coal mining, more drilling for oil and natural gas. I could go on some more but something tells me that you do not care. By the looks of it you made no effort in fact finding. Hillary economic plan is status quo. Spend, spend,raise taxes and direct funds in her bank account.