I have no idea what he will do changes his mind constantly but I will say this the US cannot afford to keep military supporting so many countries US just can't afford at the moment to do what it used to do it can't affod another Iraq US domination in the world is on the decline and your still a super power 30 years you won't be times are changing Obama Clinton Kerry they tried to keep US influence by supporting coups and rebel groups in the middle east but that's been a disaster Libya is a real mess 7 different governments now plus ISIS, Egypt when the US did not like the democraticly elected leader it backed a coup now it is military controlled, Syria Al Qeada affiliated groups have ended up with US weapons after the US gave guns to the so called "moderate groups" and the people they trained half were caputed and executed by ISIS many others fled or joined terriorst groups

I am happy congress overruled obama the families permission fuck Saudias they deserve to get to sue them of course the same old crying about

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion