Originally Posted By: olivant

Visit the worst parts of any other race's or ethnicity's neighborhoods and observe their respective behaviors. They are nothing like the behaviors of blacks in their worst neighborhoods.

Identify the behaviors, dress, etc of whatever whites, Hispanics, and Asians that you find admirable and compare those characteristics with their repsective racial or ethnic underclasses.

Oli,

Usually I can disagree with someone without believing that somebody has to be "wrong" or "right", but in this case what you wrote is wrong.

First off, we both agree that the rioting is WRONG and doesn't address the issues.

But like I wrote before, when you echoed these views about underclasses, the criminal element, street element or whatever you want to call them exists for ALL groups of people. If you say the Black ones make up a larger % of the Black population(than what others do), I'd probably agree with you. But they are just more visible than the street element of other groups...due to popularity of what current hip hop music is about, social media, and actual footage of riots in recent years.

So what happens is, people who don't cross paths with the Black street element see them on tv and video all the time.So even if you don't see them in real life, you are fully aware of them and how the appear. And for those who don't know many Blacks in real life, this becomes their view of who Black people are.
Whereas, depending on your livelihood/neighborhood you might not ever physically encounter the White street element in real life. Unless they are the butt of a joke...rarely are these whites mentioned or shown in media. So it's easier to claim that they don't exist...or to presume that they look,speak,dress,behave like "admirable Whites".

The term "P W T" was around since before either of us were born...and I'm sure it wasn't created because "whites of all social classes look,dress,act alike".
And I'm sure a crystal meth peddling ex convict biker with neck tattoos would fit in right away at a golf outing of Young Republicans at the local college.Because Whites are basically the same.

Come on, Oli. You have valid criticisms about the rioters, but you don't have to make up stuff.