Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
LSU has a lot of talent, I do think they got a bad break, when they didn't get that td against auburn, they were the better team.

I look for their new coach to be from the SEC. and I think they will be better without miles. but, look at Georgia I fully expected a much better team with mark richt gone, but, I guess its too early, a new coach can only do so much. and yes, back to football.

Like I say, we learned this lesson the hard way. Sometimes firing the coach doesn't mean things will be all nice and gravy no matter how high profile the coach is. DuBose was a hot assistant that couldn't leave his secretaries alone, then we hire Mike Price who couldn't stay out of the trashiest strip club in Pensacola while using the University credit card and never coached a game and he was a well established coach from Washington State. Mike Shula had bloodlines plus he was a player at Bama and he busted out even though he had one good 10 win season.

What LSU and most people don't realize is Les Miles has the highest win percentage of ANY COACH in LSU history, even better than Nick Saban and that says something. I mean what more do they want? It's going to be hard to beat Bama every single year. Auburn will tell you that. Florida will tell you that. They HAVE to get a homerun hire or firing Miles was worthless and a waste of time.