Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
How many frequent flyer miles would it take to fly to Mississippi, and meet someone at an address near the non existent 229 County Road 8311, who's never heard of gangsterbb.net?
Answer??? Zero dollars if you're too scared to show up, give me your address Ill show up and whip your ass at no charge (besides your hospital bill) It's funny. I type in 229 CR 8311 Jumpertown MS and I see Google Maps is off a little. Move about 5 houses to the left and there I am, but you cowards do it and its a non existent address. Ill do you fags a favor. Ill take a pic exactly in front of the house with a longitude and latitude reading. Then what will you Hillary loving liberals say? Oh Longitude and Latitude Coordinates are not factual or scientifically relevant due to the Earth's gravitational pull due to the effects of climate change. Or will you tell the truth and admit I told my real addy and you didn't come see me and failed to give your real addy because I might come over there and try ro kick your ass while you're hiding behind your mom's skirt?

Last edited by yatescj7; 09/26/16 02:07 AM.