Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Originally Posted By: yatescj7
Wah Wah, my QB was hit ilegally. Yall are fucked now with all your injuries, Plus kiffin fucked Sabans daughter and now yall are fucked. Know how to circumcise a boy from Alabama? Kick his sister in the mouth. Roll tears r0ll

Yea that's what I thought, you can't handle the FACTS so you cry about something else. That's all you've done since you started posting in this thread.

And what injuries are you talking about? Only one that missed time was Damien Harris and he only has an ankle sprain and is day to day. We ain't going anywhere and you only wished we were "hurt" rolleyes

As for your tough man bit, well the guys already called your pansy ass out. They called you out and you've done nothing but run.

As for talking about Alabama, well we thank God everyday for Mississippi because you clowns are dead last in about every single ranking in education and everything else so I wouldn't be talking about Alabama too much. Now you beat a sub-par Georgia team and you're here beating your chest like you clowns are back. Y'all can't handle success (you proved that last year), and you can't take facts (you proved that in this thread). So just go cry me a river somewhere else, because we could care less about "how y'all were screwed" rolleyes You had a chance to win the SEC West twice now and y'all choked on your sister's junk lol

But at least we had Archie Manning! cry

Bama is the best team money can buy I will agree. Last 2 years we whipped their ass, not as bad as Ohio State did and their #1 team barely beat a #19 by 5 points and had to have the refs help. Congrats. Now please Alabamians go to the dentist and quit fucking your sisters. And maybe Kiffin will stop banging Saban's daughter. Roll Tears. Why was Saban unsuccessful in the NFL?? Because he couldn't pay off high school players and stack the deck in his favor. #NFL Failure. Saban operated on a level playing field in the NFL and he was decimated, so his balls shrunk up and he retreated to College Ball where he could buy talent and give himself a considerable advantage.

Last edited by yatescj7; 09/26/16 01:31 AM.