Good last couple posts Alphonse was definetely the one that saw Santos meeting with the fed...what luck huh hes just coming around the block and sees one a his guys meeting with a fed. I cant even imagine that he probably shit himself and at the same time wanted to off santos immediately lol forget truchio imagine how santos felt lol caught out ratting like the scum he is anyways.. I wonder about truchio when he gets out you guys made very valid points hes respected got a younger loyal crew hell of an earner i kknow bobby supposedly smacked him in jail and word was he got demoted orbwhatever but i cant not see him being a major player when he gets out he could very well get that captain spot back sooner than later as far as i see it hes already proven he can run a a strong crew and like i said before he earns he gets respect from his guys the one thing that im not sure of is whats going on with his boy Roc michael roccaforte im almost positive hes made already and if not i could almost guarantee he will be when hes out if hes not already..at one point i lnow that Roc and alphonse were real tight both came up together and Roc gets respect on the street from regular street guys and made guys i know he is definetely an up and comer like truchio hes young he gets money the part im not sure of is i heard they had a falling out and that could def cause problems with that crew when they are out Roc is a leader he was very very close to alphonse so he had no problem playing his position but if what i heard was true it will cause problems again please dont jump all over me if im wrong on this as i stated i wasnt 100pct positive they ay very well still be very close and if they are they are def young guys to watch but if there not getting along then it could be interesting how it plays out i rarely post things im unsure of so we'll see if anyone knows whats up with them let me know