I like Sharpton's sweat suits he used to wear. He and his group were all over the marine park area of Brooklyn after a black kid was beat up in Gerrisen beach years ago. He thought it was white Irish kids that did it.

So he arrives with 4 bus loads of black people first in Gerrisen beach. I thought it was to cause trouble. But I thought those Irish kids were trouble so let fight good.

Well no Irish kids were around that day. There was a rec soccer club who use the same fields where the kid was beat up called All American. I helped them start a travel club in those days. So I knew about it. There was a pretty good Sicilian pizza place around their knaap street that I liked it sucks now.

So then they visited Marine park. I use to live on East 36 street short walk to the marine park field. There was never trouble there people live and let live i would go there to play soccer and I like to just sit in the park there.

Sharpton next stop I saw him their. They made believe they went their to play softball hoping to be confronted by the white people. Years before black people came to the park to play cricket and to barbecue with the little portable grills. To spend the day having fun with their families.

When they first showed up I watch the game. So I asked them the rules it is pretty much like baseball if I remember right. I thought that was interesting they were ok. I asked them why they came here and not where they lived. They told me it was not safe to be in parks that were near them anymore. I could see that happening.

So back to my story after 40 mintes Sharpton and his group gone.

Next they wound up at Kings plaza. I would go there all the time because I made money there. That is where I first talked to Sharpton in his jump suit. I noticed all they did was window shop without buying anything. The stores were only opened for an hour or less. Oh yes they had no young kids with them. So I said I told him I saw him at marine park why did you leave so soon? Then 20 minutes later they all left. Never to return.

I will say this at Marine park or at Kings plaza I did not notice any reporters.

only the unloved hate