Originally Posted By: yatescj7
Ole Miss scored 3 times,3 replays the officails ruled for Bama. Fuck you and Bama. Ole Miss scares Bama and you know it. Just wait until we get rid of Chad Kelly aka Bo Wallace and we have Shea Patterson starting at QB.Roll Tears Roll just like the tears rolled in 2014 and 2015. Would've been 2016 too but yall paid the Refs off and barely won after that.

Scared of Ole Miss? LMAO! You folks are clearly delusional. We just beat y'all with a team full of Freshmen (including a True Freshman at QB) and Sophomores on offense yet we're supposed to be scared of a high school QB? Patterson will get clowned just like Kelly did. We lose 10 players next year and that includes snappers, kickers/punters, offense and defense altogether. We're not worried about you or that gimmick offense.

You better be more worried about the NCAA and all that money being passed in Oxford. Kind of like when Laremy Tunsil had never visited Oxford yet commits? Now that's funny. Don't even get me started on the fake ACT's the players took as well. Once y'all get nailed Freeze will be on the first train out of Oxford, you can bet that. Meanwhile we'll just keep on winning SEC and National Titles. Y'all wouldn't know much about that would you?

And barely won? You do realize we had 2nd and 3rd stringers in on defense on BOTH of your 2 last scores. Don't believe me? Go watch the end of the game again. Shyheim Carter (True Freshman and non starter), Hootie Jones (Junior and non starter), Deionte Thompson (True Freshman and non starter), Dakota Ball (RS-Senior DL who played TE last year and non starter), Christian Miller (RS-Sophomore and non starter), Jamey Mosley (RS-Sophomore and non starer). Not to mention when it was 48-30, this TD was given up when Stringfellow pushed Averett into the back of the endzone so he could have enough room to catch that TD pass. That's pass interference in any game but that one, yet you want to whine about how the refs were paid off by Bama? Yea sure, keep telling yourself that.

Don't get me started on reviews either. Y'all had one where our QB was hit illegally (helmet to helmet by #10 to Jalen Hurts which caused the fumble) then the cheap shot by #9 which should have negated the TD on the return as well. How quick we are to forget that eh? The refs even said the cheap shot was "after the whistle" when it actually happened while #38 was still on the 10 freaking yard line not after the play like was called. The SEC office claimed it was a helmet to the chest by #10 on the hit on Hurts, but go back and look at it, the crown of the helmet hit Hurts in his helmet. Last I checked that's illegal. Another missed call that favored Ole Miss. Once again a gift to Ole Miss.

Then the big pass play when it was 27-24 Bama, #17 Ingram held and even had a takedown right in front of the ref that was NOT called to allow Kelly to even get the pass off. Then on the replay (that once again you claim you were screwed on) the WR's HAND and KNEE was down BEFORE the ball crossed the goalline. Everywhere college football is played, that is not a TD. And as I noted above, Ingram held #56 Tim Williams on the play. I can provide you a nice screen shot on that one as well but I'd be wasting my time as you would claim it was no hold.

Then on 3rd and Goal when it was still 27-24 Bama, Kelly scrambles and fumbles and a TD was called. Well once again you cry that you crybabies were screwed yet again, but Kelly was CLEARLY down on his back when he fumbled forward. Once again a plain as day rule was clearly showed on replay. It wasn't even close as Kelly was laying on his back when the ball popped out, even his damn helmet had done hit the ground. Where I come from you can't fumble a ball forward while laying on your back.

Then the replay on the Hurts fumble and #15 recovered, once again his butt and elbow was down before that fumble and it was called the right way again.

So once again, tell me how y'all were cheated so bad by the "Bama paid refs"??? Oh yea I forgot, you had to have someone to blame so instead of blaming yourselves you blame the refs to make yourself feel better. Get the hell out of here with that crybaby bullshit. And yet you wonder why Ole Miss is irrelevant in college football and the SEC.....

So take off your tinfoil suit and realize nobody is out to get you, nobody is envy of you, you have nothing any other SEC school would want. You are just crying to cry, and since you wanted to cry I went ahead and just called you out on your whiny bluff. The game is on youtube, go ahead and check it out and tell me where I'm wrong????

Ole Siss, the SEC's step sister that cries after every loss.

Last edited by dixiemafia; 09/22/16 06:15 PM.