Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
Originally Posted By: downtown
Glasses Guy is Jerry Chilli from Knickerbocker Village.

yeah, its chilli, big heroin dealer, bonannos I believe.

Bonanno's I believe? Sherlock Holmes over here. News update folks...Gerry Chilli is a Bonanno member. Chilli has been a well known member of the Bonanno Family for almost 50 years. Originally part of the Lower East Side Bonanno crews out of "present day" 2 bridges area. Many many Bonanno guys from that area. Benny "lefty ruggiero" whose main hangout was the Holiday bar at 116 Madison. Tony Mirra, whose main place was the Bus Stop Lunch.. at 115 across the street. A big time player back in the midst of the Banana Wars Frank Mari had a social club at 43 Madison.The main Capo back in the day was Little Moe Presinzan whose main HQ was The Paris at 118 South Street. The genovese still have a presence in the area, Acting Street Boss Petey red DiChiara has an active social club at 43 Market street, not far from the other old clubs. Not only that but at 100 Madison was a conglomerate of the Genovese, Colombo, and Bonanno Families container repair business. You can disagree with my political opinions, but don't ever say I don't have anything to offer when it comes to Italian-American Organized Crime in NYC.Been researching it since I was 15. Over 20 years ago.