Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Originally Posted By: yatescj7
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Originally Posted By: Faithful1
I can't come up with a reason why Officer Betty Shelby would shoot and kill an unarmed man down on the ground following a Taser shot.

I could.

Im sure you could. Fact is police kill around 45 percent white people per yer, around 22 percent black. So technically police kill twice as many white per year. Of course the media doesn't want to report that because they are the main proponent's of racism. They stir it up to boost headlines and the sheeple that believe are brainwashed and follow them like good little sheeple and don't think for themselves. Don't believe that? Go try to speak your mind in Syria, Somalia, Yemen. Say one thing against their way of thinking they won't care to shoot you unarmed, and if the media reports it they will kill the media, their family and anyone that speaks out against it. Fact. America has gotten to be too feminized. A 180 degree turn from the WW2 era America that was strong and United.

I'm aware of the stats, but they are irrelevant to the facts of individual cases. Each case is separate and has to be judged on its own merits. To me, this one didn't cut it.
Very educated reply. I wish the media would do the same. Here are the list and incidents of the 706 people killed so far in 2016 and a summary of their confrontation with cops. If you can find a pattern of killing unarmed blacks more than any other race, hats off to you................https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2016/