Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Fair enough, Dude. If you really don't want me to believe you were referring to BLM, then I won't.

I don't care what you believe some people live in reality some don't.

This:

Dude was criticizing the "emotion driven fact neglecting craziness" among BLM.

I don't see why we're only sample sizing BLM

Never happened that is in your head. I am not making my assessment solely on your beloved BLM.

I don't know if you are being deliberately obtuse and I know this will be hard to wrap your head around but I was talking broadly about social justice.

If a movement or "ism" doesn't follow this (which was from my original response) :

Originally Posted By: thedudeabides87
acknowledgment of facts, looking at stats and data objectively, emotion is left out and the use of critical thinking

Then I have a problem with them.

And unlike you (as it seems) for me doesn't matter if they are; white, black, brown, yellow, purple, green, men, women, trans, nonbinary, straight, gay, asexual, Christian, Muslim, Wiccan, Pastafarian, Agnostic, Atheist (though I usually agree), conservative, liberal, anarchist, libertarian, centrist, fat, skinny, vegan, vegetarian, fruitarian, gluten sensitive or a ginger

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life