Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Originally Posted By: tt120
trucchio and mastrangelo crews were definitely the most active, biggest, and going harder than anyone else when it came to traditional street shit. i think that was one crew (joe corozzo) and split into two, and now after the bust in 2011 or 2012 im guessing it merged back to one crew. those two crews were all over queens doing wild shit, making tons of $. i wonder what trucchios status will be when he comes home. everyone on these boards says he got taken down or is on the shelf but whats that based on? a rumor that he got slapped by vernace?

re: romanello's crew... how big/active is it? who are some crew members?

Good post TT didn't know that about Trucchio crew... Were you referring to Nicky Corozzos crew or his brother Joseph? I know dick about either of them i always thought Nicky was the more powerful and the former Consigliere, is that remotely accurate?

In regards to Romanellos crew is he still the skipper of that crew? Didnt he get acquitted at his last trial?

Read my post earlier in the thread about that crew, it's Jo Jo's former crew, it went to Ron Trucchio when he got upped to consigliere, then to his son Alphonse Trucchio, now Monk Sassano runs it, don't think Nicky was ever consigliere, he was acting boss though.