Originally Posted By: helenwheels
I'd agree that the extremes of any movement can be assholes. I don't think it just applies to people seeking social justice. I'm a big believer in the horseshoe theory when it comes to political continuum: If we travel far-left enough, we find the very same sneering, nasty and reckless bully-boy tactics used by the far-right.

But related to your point above on police brutality, you have assholes that summarily dismiss the Eric Garner case when it comes to police brutality. Which tends to tell us more about them than it does about the actual issue.

I like and agree with the horseshoe theory.

Yes, there are people who have blinders on when to comes to open shut cases of police brutality and/or murder. Like I said in earlier discussion about Eric Garner case...the cop was choking a corpse after a certain point. It stopped being about "detaining and arresting" Eric Garner long before he died.

I have no words for or feelings toward people who obviously don't see me as a human being(or other Black men as human beings).The feeling is mutual.