Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
I know ive said this a 100 times, but, no matter who's elected there is going to be trouble coming, and its going to be far worse than the 6os, why? because trunp supporters think there can be real change, there can't be, if hes elected they will find out he was nothing but a blowhard who cares nothing about them. and if hillary is elected the far right will come undone.we are stuck in wars we cant win, we spend billions on them, and never get a return on the money. I firmly believe no matter who wins, the people still won't be heard.

The far right is more bark than bite. They took fire in that Oregon standoff, one of their own got killed, and they tucked tail. I don't think there's been any stand off like that since. Sucker punches at Trump rallies, things like that. Bullies only pick on easy targets. Once they're faced with someone their own size, they act humble and play the victim card.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea