Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo
@OakasFan,

Are you aware that last Saturday featured 3 attacks on the same day, and that ISIS supposedly claimed responsibility for at least one of them? I wasn't. That would be two bombings in two states, and a mass stabbing in a third. Plus, one of the bombs in NY failed to detonate.

Now let's say it's a false flag to get "the Donald" elected. It is still very hard to explain the mass stabbing in Minnesota where the guy is killed who attacked everyone.

Let me ask you Oak, will this help Hillary or Donald?

I too believe Donald Trump will desperately try to politicize these incidents.
Why wouldn't he? The Liberals politicize a damn football game. You really think Obama brought change in his administration? Since 2008 racial division is at an all time high, next to terrorists attacks. that being said, Obama's pacification of Islamic extreme attacks against the US is an absolute failure and a sissy stance on world politics. America is a joke to the world. One of our more athletic Olympic heroes is now Caitlyn Jenner. And we gave her an award for it. The rest of the World is mocking us now and the Liberals are like deer in the headlights.