Originally Posted By: Faithful1
I don't have that much time anymore

You found the time to claim that feminism encourages false accusations of rape. Find the time to back it up.

Quote:
It's like having to explain that Lucky Luciano didn't create the Mafia to every new member every five minutes, or how forty mobsters weren't slain across the country in the wake of Salvatore Maranzano's death, or having to prove that the "Last Testament of Lucky Luciano" is a fraud. I wrote lengthy pieces on all this and the facts are out there.

Huh?

Did I ever have a discussion about Lucky Luciano with you? Where did this come from?

Quote:
Now, I'll get back to living my life.

So, what were you doing when you made the unfounded claim that feminism encourages false rape accusations? Was that not part of your life?

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea