Originally Posted By: OakAsFan

I read it just fine.

Since you don't agree with the type of action taking place in recent news stories, what kind of action would you support?

It would be like saying you believe in a criminal justice system...in theory. But not in action. How would it work then?

jus·tice

noun

1. just behavior or treatment.

Well I do have a problem with the criminal justice system in action sometimes so...

The action I would support? Any action that includes acknowledgement of facts, looking at stats and data objectively, emotion is left out and the use of critical thinking but you can't cure stupid so I don't see that happening

A Harvard Student in 2014 wrote an essayed titled

The Doctrine of Academic Freedom: Let’s give up on academic freedom in favor of justice

http://www.thecrimson.com/column/the-red-line/article/2014/2/18/academic-freedom-justice/

This is the kind of thinking I am against.

Originally Posted By: Faithful1

Dude, you realize that's not a good source for this crowd? You redeemed yourself by citing the Huffington Post and the other sources. LOL

Lol yeah tried to nip the counter argument in th butt early to avoid a five page discussion

Last edited by thedudeabides87; 09/15/16 09:36 AM.

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life