Originally Posted By: Louiebynochi
Ivy,

The FBI says they're alive and well and yet you disagree. your formula would make sense if the FUCKING FBI didn't disagree with you.Stick to being a probation officer and leave the status of the Detroit LCN to the experts at the FBI. I hate to tell you but I think your becoming what you despise most . A deranged poster that comepletely ignores and contradicts the FBI's stance on a particular issue.
I think at this point Jack V Giacolone could personally send you a list of every member of the Detroit LCN Family and a quarterly earnings sheet and you would dismiss him as not credible!
Also you said intermarriage and relatives won't stave off attrition . I hate to tell you buddy but it's the opposite. there's something called intercourse and procreation. meaning these people are born and join the family. it's a familial generational thing meaning as long as they can procreate and give life... The Detroit LCN Family will have life.

As I've said before, while nobody refers to the FBI more than I do, I put more weight in what they do than what they say. And in terms of action, the Detroit mob doesn't seem to be a high priority for them. Or for state law enforcement for that matter. That tells me something. And, as I've also said, I take all available evidence and weigh it in the balance. And that includes OC experts who don't seem to recognize Detroit anymore.

You're assuming that them simply having kids will prolong the crime family. Attrition, in a mob context, not only means fewer numbers but also newer generations not getting involved in the life. Even Scott said that appears to be the case. If imagining an unstoppable mob family in Detroit going for the next 50 years makes you feel better, Louie, go ahead. But it's not reality. And time will bear that out whether you can deal with it or not.

And how about you stick to waiting tables and starting repetitive, fetishistic threads about how much money some crime family made in 1974 on the RD forum. You don't have the reputation of being probably the single biggest mob fanboy on the forums nothing.

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Ivy's a probation officer?

Was juvenile probation. Not anymore.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 09/14/16 01:56 AM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.