Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
When it's proven, I'll believe it. Like I said earlier, the timing of these stories about her health. The second it was obvious that Trump was getting no post-convention bump in the polls, suddenly it's "Hillary's too sick to be president". Even if she is sick, suggesting it disqualifies her for the white house, especially without even knowing the exact condition or severity thereof, plays right into Trump's strategy. So, obviously, any decent person should counter the claims! Hillary's fine.

There's no conspiracy here, except to hide an illness which she and her campaign feel will hurt her approval numbers were the diagnosis broadcast.

Her "basket of deplorables" comment was her Mittens R-Money 47% moment. Truly truly dumb of her. Dumb and dumber. I said that she had a meltdown at the time I first heard the comment. Then she had a real collapse in the street.

You are running for President. There are people that haven't yet made up their minds. Then you say that half of anybody voting for the other guy is a degenerate. Meltdown. The lady let out what she was really thinking about the electorate and that shows she is not entirely in her right mind.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."