Jamie is related to jr fact and big dummy because he was brought up in woburn dobt mean hes not related. Half of the guys families moved north from eastie north end and revere to saugus, peabody, Burlington woburn reading and all up north so you sound so dumb saying that like you really are a simpleton. Like the back and forth im done because what you just daid proved to me you dont know shit. You dont know who is his brother or gis family and where they moved or live at. You win whatever you say is right im wrong im a fraud blah blah blah whatever man. You not making anymore noise than the worlds smallest violin.

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "