who's Jamie russo, you ask?
Hmm..u posted the next 3 lines...

'There is alot that many dont know like Lightbody's good friend is my favorite and most taled gangster Jor Russo nephew, Jamie Russo who Lightbody alligned with Demaria in Everett and got him a job as well as Russo wife a job in city hall.'

Above from your post on March 17, so enlighten us jerkoff..first of all, NO Realation to JR..and the mayor no relation to sonny, none, zip, zero, grew up in fuckin woburn. Sonny had no brothers who lived in woburn, so no nephew no blood at all..Jamie has not one drop of JRS BLOOD...next Jamie wife never worked at city hall..next, just cause the papers say Charlie introduced Jamie to Demario, don't make it true..other way around...now, your reply is gonna be who gives a fuck...my answer to that is, in a three line post you told 4 fuckin fables, so god knows how many others, I don't have the time to pick apart...and I'll leave you alone..until the next time u do it
Now, biag does have friends, true..and the balliros good lawyers...so we can agree on somethings

Last edited by Biggie; 09/13/16 09:40 PM.