Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
I counted 20 members dead since 2001 in my opinion if as it's happening, whites are disappearing from Detroit (they are just the 10%) can happen only 2 things or family will die and the various Tocco, Giacalone and co become legitimate businessmen or the family would made only by the Tocco-Giacalone families and another big bust or another man that flips or a black gang that want to kill the italians... and the family will die.
But it's just my opinion.

If we go with members/possible members who have died since 2001, it's over 30.

Mateo "Mike Bartello" Bartolotta (2003)
Carlo Bommarito (2007)
Anthony "Tony Long" Cimini (2005)
Anthony "Tony the Bull" Corrado (2002)
Michael DiAngelo (2002)
James "Vincent" Galici (2005)
Anthony "Tony Jack" Giacalone (2001)
Anthony "Fat Tony" Giacalone, Jr (2013)
Vito "Billy Jack" Giacolone (2012)
Jack "Jackie G" Gianosa (2003)
Salvatore "Sammy G" Giordano (2002)
Salvatore "Sammy Soup" Lentine (2002)
Dominic Licavoli (2003)
Salvatore "Soupy" Lentine (2002)
Sam Lucido (2011)
Peter "Milwaukee Pete" Maniaci (2003)
Vincent "Little Vince" Meli (2006)
Anthony "Pretty Boy Tony" Munaco (2005)
Leonardo "Leo Monday" Monteleone (2006)
Rafaela "Jimmy Q" Quassarano (2001)
Joseph "Jo Jo" Ruggirello (2013)
James "Jackie Two Guns" Russo (2012)
Anthony "Tony T" Tocco (2012)
Jack "Black Jack" Tocco (2014)
William "Billy Boy" Tocco (2007) (suicide)
Paul Tocco (2014)
Daniel "The Trigger" Triglia (2013)
Dominic "Lefty" Tringale (2007)
Dominic Vaccari (2001)
Frank "Chinky" Versaci (2012)
Anthony "Tony Z" Zerilli (2015)

Look...I do have respect for your information you have compiled on all the families, it is quite impressive. But you like to bend things to fit your perspective and at times have been caught ignoring the FBI's view on how certain things are....or happened etc. Obviously I am not saying you are the only one who does this...but u are also guilty of it.

This post is one example. When it comes to someones list that includes possible members...associates that have not been confirmed as made or they are up in the air....you immediately dismiss it as inflated.

However in your attempt to make the Detroit family look even smaller, you wanted to make your list of members who have died in the last 15 years as large as possible, so you include those people listed as questionable. Quite hypocritical of you there, buddy.