Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo
Originally Posted By: Faithful1

Actually, that's the best answer. We should wait it out and see instead of trying to make guesses. We're not doctors, and we are especially not her doctors. She may just have pneumonia and may fully recover from it, or she may have something much worse. We don't know for certain either way, so let's just see how things play out.

That's actually good advice, but I still lean towards Hillary Clinton being unfit. Why. Because whatever is ailing her, her and her campaign have deemed it to be damaging to her run for president if it were ever broadcast. Therefore what-ever she is sick with, it disqualifies her. This is someone who was being held up like a Jim Henson puppet, a Raggedy Ann doll, and literally tossed, tossed, into her car like a slab of beef. I've never seen anything like it, ever. She has got to be kidding.

We agree that she's unfit, but not for the reason you wrote. She intentionally mishandled state secrets, and that disqualifies her. As for her health problems, they may be disqualifying but I'd rather wait and see. Ronald Reagan almost died from an assassin but managed to finish his two terms. George H. W. Bush developed pneumonia and even vomited on the Japanese prime minister, but he recovered and finished his term and is still around today in his 90s.

I'll admit this: part of her defense to mishandling classified information was that she had lingering memory problems from her concussion. Now that is concerning. Look what happens to football players after getting concussions. That's not something that goes away like a virus. At her age, who knows? It could accelerate dementia, and yes, that would be disqualifying. Then start getting ready for Tim Kaine to take her place.