Pmac flemmi never getting out. Lol he already got the 51k. So all the testifying not getting him out or anything else. Yea them papers and what the feds say be all bullshit they be having a little idea or whatnot but they dont know shit. I think the underboss when salemme was at the helm was sonny boy and the consligiere was someone from prov. What i dont get is sonny boy rizzo was always in tight with jr russo but then again that whole war was being pushed by bobby and bobby wasnt always the guy who was offered the last beer lol but from what i know jr russo ferrara and many guys was in jail and was just like fuck it and let it go but bobby had all these guys who supported gis brother and him and they too didnt like salemme and co so they needed bobbys ok to keep it going and thats what they got but rizzo was russo good friend. Wonder why he never tried to shut it down since he had power?

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "