Az what i mean by the only 2 confirmed by shacks was that one of the papers published the presentecing report of that guy chippy and it was in there the feds said him leto were inducted by shacks sept96. They got to get chippy to allocate this when he plead guilty. Basically the feds saying we know this happend and you agreeing pleading guilty. Guess he made big cheese and the brother or maybe that old guy rizzo did it with shacks ok. Wonder who was Frank's underboss and consig i guess it would have been baby shacks.think i read rizzo was shacks. All and all it will be some good headlines for the feds but if you know it really these guys all burnt the feds a few times and now the feds are getting there revenge. So if flemmi takes the stand does he get the magic 5ok letter and get his sentenced reduced to time serverd i would guess so just like luisi got out after testfying against that Idaho farmer guy ponzo. Crazy like flemmi didnt know there was a hit going down him and frank were partners in everything when frank became boss numbers sports and clubs. Flemmi really played down his mafia association during the early 90tys.