Yall both right. Rats after rats lies after lies. Pmac idk about two guys veing made. Im a firm believer and i wish i can show you guys that fuck what the feds say or what charts say like since i was a kid prov was and still is known to have a million fucking made guys bo one knows about. Heard they was a farm for years. Yea def mightve slowed down and shorten up big time but 12 guys thats probably one crew believe me. But billy on a sanction lmaoo thats funny but possible crazy as it sounds but the squire one obviously he was coked out and it was ametuer night like the actual club lmaoo thats funny but remember this fellas the feds cam to get them because the fact thatbthey lied and is just living like they did their rat fucking duty when they didnt thats why they came back. For all we know they feds probably even warned them pieces of shits and it cane back to haunt them. And that disarro hit his family has money and they want answers esp aftwr that whitey trial all their families got answers and they probably put yhe press like hey these two rat scums walking around with my loved one gone not even found, we need answers and the feds went to work. Its not like them two pieces of shits wasnt already suspects and mentioned by other rats esp king splinter flemmj

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "