To be honest i dont know if billys was sanctioned and to be honest these guys deal with do many other people like the bikers, irish,asians, russians and some cases even blacks and Dominicans. They are into all types of rackets like union, vending,gamblinh,extortion So if a hit happens like the one in malden few years back and no one gets caught who to say it was a connected hit. I heard it was a hit said it then say it now but many on here told me it wasnt all i want to know is has anyone been caught or has any leads or clues came up? Im just saying. People die alot and remember these people are not trying to make things like that public or obvious. Like the irish guy in dorchester near adams where old many bubba conners used to run out of, an irish man 40 something shot dead. Union guy been in america 5-6 years. No one knows a thing. No leads no clues. Im just saying

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "