Yous guys is right. I dont remember one either. And lets not forget salemme blood spill is not out of his character. He himself is a pure killer involved in many murders and im talking double digits. So for him to be no 1 and still put out hits to me is not suprising not to mention he was in a war for his life. I more suprised he had backing from legit guys like the prochilos,rossettis matarono and that crew and so on. But the feds is everywhere. Why you think limone onky deals with guys like spucky and retired biago and ferrara and though he got indicted he still came out with little scabs. I mean even spucky just deals with people who he is familiar with. You never know who is going to be the next deluca or rossetti, but i believe its better to stick to guys who yoh know then these guys just because they are made. Look at martarano for example , made a captain but when the last time he got pinched. Or even mentioned.

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "