Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
well, as far as I'm concerned trump is getting a lot of help from the media. witness matt lauers evident bias against Hillary, instead of sticking to issues the first thing the moron did was ask her about her e-mails, then refused to hear her thoughts on national security, he moved on refusing to let her talk.

Here's the thing Binnie,

Since Hillary broke the law and communicated top secret information on her un-secure home bathroom server, and was found out, she has given no press conferences for well over 200 days straight. FBI Director Comey carries her water like a good little slave by covering up for her, and ruining legal precedent in the process. Then she gets on TV and lies about Comey and the FBI's findings. Then she blacks out the media for like 250 days straight and whatnot. Excuse me. You are running for President. You need to damn well answer questions about how you threw national security out of your bathroom window, with the baby and the bathwater I might add.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."