I don't know who was the scariest, and I don't think Jimmy Burke was..the scariest. But it's saying something when you have a guy walking around in the street who doesn't even know his own birthday, or even where he was born, who was sexually molested, who did killings outside of mob permission, who killed his partners just to keep his share of the loot they stole together. He was frightening to many for good reason.

I don't know who read Wiseguy by Nicholas Pileggi here, but the part retold by Henry Hill when Jimmy BUrke found out DeSimone was whacked instead of being made...for killing a made man, was riveting. Jimmy Burke hears the news and slams the payphone down so hard, the whole phone booth shook. He might have even cried. Sadness and anger is a scary combination. This was a guy who killed his friends and strangers wih ease, and now he was shaking with anger and crying simultaneously. A very dangerous unhinged individual.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."