@gangster report

One thing I always considered, is that the Detroit mob was kinda close to the black gangsters, kinda like a Nicky Barnes/Maddona, or Genovese family Bumpy Johnson situation.

With the economy being how it is in Michigan, what I always saw was the potential for a big narcotics operation,not cause these guys are Italian and so they MUST control the narcotics, or because they are made guys or whatever.

But that lack of jobs brings an abundance of unskilled labor, so I see major potential for narcotics operations. Add in the proximity to Canada, Michigan being a grow state for weed, ( all kind of illegal dispensaries) Detroit's place in narcotic trafficking historically, the D'Annas connections in Sicily, also the DEA was looking at them.....

Beyond that, I mean Detroit was a mafia STRONGHOLD! The Teamsters, they supplied the Luchesses with dope for years, married into New York mafia families, the American car business basically being based there.

And like Furio has pointed out, they really do look more like a ndrangheta ndrine, or like the Agrigento clan or the Gambinos with their marriage alliances...

Last edited by CabriniGreen; 09/10/16 07:34 AM.