Very true pmac the feds are everywhere if you do something yourself or maybe with a partner you have a better chance the minute you have a crew or any type of organization there all over your ass and most of the time a large percentage of the loyal crew u thought u had all the sudden are only loyal to themselves im from Ny and lived in Ctmost of my life but have a ton of family in Ny jersey and a few in Mass and i agree rats are everywhere feds are everywhere i know all too well you choose to play be ready to pay if they come my cousin fot 14yrs handed to him for fucking weed the feds dont play they charged him with being the head of the organization which was hardly sophisticated to say the least it was just a few of us friends relatives but by the time they rolled out the indictment made it look totally different anyways ill stop rambling. My point is where there are feds there are rats and in 2016 its not just in New England OR in Ny there fucking everywhere you may have a family or crew run strong for decades like merlino and his boys and then all of a sudden shit hits the fan and people say oh there done or theres too many rats there but as weve seen most tend to pick up ths pieces slowly rats and feds come with the life