Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
SoCal

Excellent point on observational & emulating characteristics of other cultures to lower crime. It might not work for every cultures.

Jews have genetated that success model over time. I notice, correct me if I'm wrong, that wasn't much presented during the world war eras. What percentage of Jews are living in or below poverty currently? How many Jews are homicide victims by other Jews per year? Compare those findings to the English, Irish. Italian, German, and othe white cultures.

Matter of fact English, Irish, & German makes up about 1/3 to 45% of the Whites collectively in this country. So are they the majority of suspects/victims among the Whites?

I don't think stats are available to break it down like that between the different white ethnicities.
Not sure what you mean about Jews during the world war eras. I just know many Jews escaped Europe for obvious reasons and many came with nothing and worked their way out of poverty within a generation. Pretty impressive, but I have read there's a study out supposedly showing there's still a 25% poverty rate among Jews in the NY. Sounds too high but I've not taken the time to really look into it to be honest, it was a headline that popped up after a Google search.
But yes they did generate this success model over a long period of time, generation to generation. There's lots of theories to explore.